MI 3281 WR Analyser New
The MI 3281 Winding Resistance Analyser (WR Analyser) is a portable test instrument intended for diagnosing of winding resistance of single and three phase transformers with manual or automatic tap changer test and demagnetization of tested transformer. Selectable test current in range from 10 mA to 20 A. The operation is straightforward and clear to enable the user to operate the instrument without the need for special training. For advanced users the AUTO SEQUENCES and visual tests are available.
- IEC 60076-1 Power transformers Part 1: General
- IEC 61869-2 Instrument transformers Part 2: Additional requirements for current transformers
- IEEE C57.12.90 Standard Test Code for Liquid-Immersed Distribution, Power, and Regulating Transformers
Instrument safety towards user
- IEC/EN 61010-1 Safety requirements for electrical equipment for measurement, control, and laboratory use - Part 1: General requirements
- IEC/EN 61010-031 Amendment 1 - Safety requirements for electrical equipment for measurement, control and laboratory use - Part 031: Safety requirements for hand-held and hand-manipulated probe assemblies for electrical test and measurement
- IEC/EN 61010-2-030 Safety requirements for electrical equipment for measurement, control, and laboratory use - Part 2-030: Particular requirements for equipment having testing or measuring circuits
- IEC/EN 61326 Electrical equipment for measurement, control and laboratory use - EMC requirements - series
- IEC/EN 61326-1 Electrical equipment for measurement, control and laboratory use - EMC requirements - Part 1: General requirements
Available functions and features offered by the WR Analyser:
- Winding resistance measurement of single and three phase transformers;
- Winding resistance measurement of single and three phase transformers with manual or automatic tap changer test (automatic measurement of all windings);
- Demagnetization of single and three phase transformers.
- Selectable test current up to 20 A.
- Automatic winding resistance tests of transformers with On-Load or No-Load Tap Changer.
- Automatic discharge after finished measurement.
- Built-in help screens for referencing on site.
- EMERGENCY STOP switch in case of any emergency situation.
- A 4.3'' color LCD display with touch screen offers easy-to-read results and all associated parameters.
- The operation is straightforward and clear to enable the user to operate the instrument without the need for special training.
- Test results can be stored on the instrument.
- PC SW Metrel ES Manager for creation of test structures and uploading, downloading of test results, Auto Sequence® editor and report generation.
- Generation and printing of reports (optional)
- BT communication with PC, Android tablets and smart phones via built-in BT.
- Winding resistances conversion to a desired reference temperature.
- Degree of protection IP 65 (case closed), IP 40 (case open).
- Dimensions (w x h x l): 470 X 190 X 370 mm.
- Weight (with batteries and accessories): 9.3 kg
|MI 3281 WR Analyser||en||23.03.2023||1.02 MB|
|MI 3281 WR Analyser||en||1.4.4||27.03.2023||20753098||4.07 MB||Login|
|EU Declaration of Conformity||Multi-Language||06.07.2023||QR code||External link||Unknown|
|SW 1201 Metrel Electrical Safety Manager (MESM)||Multi-Language||188.8.131.524||31.05.2023||Readme||zip||354.23 MB||Login|
Where to buy?
Search for distributors and partners
Have a question?
Speak with a specialist