MI 3394 LN CE MultiTesterXA
Machine and switchboard testers
The LINE set is defined to be most ideal for automated testing of equipment on production lines. The MI 3394, in combination with the A 1460, provides the user full hands free operation in executing the tests. Metrel ES manager software enables configuration of test procedures (sequences) which are uploaded to the tester and used for automated testing. Test sequences can be started via a remote pedal or tip commander. Predefined test limits are used for the evaluation of PASS/FAIL status, with results being automatically stored on the microSD memory card. Unique ID of tested equipment can be added via barcode scanner during the test procedure.
Building LV Installation
- IEC/EN 61557 Electrical safety in low voltage distribution systems up to 1 000 V AC and 1 500 V DC - Equipment for testing, measuring or monitoring of protective measures - series
- IEC/EN 61557 Electrical safety in low voltage distribution systems up to 1 000 V AC and 1 500 V DC - Equipment for testing, measuring or monitoring of protective measures - relevant parts
Electrical switchboards safety
- ESB Competences: Electrical Switchboards Safety Testing
- IEC/EN 61439-1 Low-voltage switchgear and controlgear assemblies - Part 1: General rules
- MST Competences: Machines Electrical Safety Testing
- IEC/EN 50191 Erection and operation of electrical test equipment
- IEC/EN 60950 Information technology equipment – Safety
Portable appliances safety
- PAT Competences: Portable Appliances Safety Testing
- IEC/EN 60335-1 Household and similar electrical appliances - Safety
- IEC/EN 60598-1 Luminaires - Part 1: General requirements and tests
- VDE 0701 Inspection after repair, modification of electrical appliances - periodic
- VDE 0702 Inspection on electrical appliances - general requirements for electrical safety
Instrument safety towards user
- IEC/EN 61010 Safety requirements for electrical equipment for measurement, control, and laboratory use - series
- IEC/EN 61010-2-030 Safety requirements for electrical equipment for measurement, control, and laboratory use - Part 2-030: Particular requirements for equipment having testing or measuring circuits
- High Voltage, programmed (AC/DC);
- High Voltage, burn test (optional A 1560);
- Continuity tests;
- Insulation resistance measurement;
- Substitute leakage current;
- Differential leakage current;
- Touch leakage current;
- PE-leakage current;
- Discharge time;
- Functional test (power P/S/Q, voltage, current, cos fi, frequency, ThdU, ThdI,PF).
- Custom defined automatic test sequences via PCSW Metrel ES Manager.
- Execution of test sequences via A 1460 CE test adapter.
- Hands free operation.
- PASS/FAIL and warning lamps.
- Programmable inputs and outputs.
- Programmable messages, pauses and several different flow commands.
- Execution of all tests via single test terminal.
- Built-in microSD memory card (8GB supplied with the instrument).
- A 1460 has a built-in robust fuse housing, enabling countless change of protective fuses.
- A 1460 has a built-in parallel test terminals to the test socket (enabling the user to plug in custom made test terminal).
- Test commander has a built in LED torch lamp and PASS/FAIL status LED lamps.
- Execution of test commands via test commander test button.
- Bar-code scanner enabling identification of barcode labeled appliances.
- Dimensions (w x h x l): 43,5 x 29,2 x 15,5 cm
- Mass (without accessories): 17 kg
- Safety of portable appliances
|Datasheet||MI 3394 CE MultiTesterXA||en||2020||09.03.2020||Single leaflets||1.1 MB|
|Datasheet||MI 3394 CE MultiTesterXA||en||2017||18.03.2019||Brochure||8.47 MB|
|Datasheet||Ion SDK and Black-Box protocol||en||2020||07.10.2020||Brochure||835.94 KB||Login|
|Manual||MI 3394 CE MultiTesterXA||en||3.8.17||22.09.2020||20 752 432||5.28 MB||Login|
|PC Software||SW 1201 Metrel Electrical Safety Manager (MESM)||Multi-Language||22.214.171.12467||15.04.2021||Readme||zip||306.31 MB||Login|
|Android||SW 1304 aMESM Android||en||04.01.2021||Google Play||jpg||40.96 KB|
|Auto Sequences||Metrel AUTO SEQUENCEs||en||2021||11.03.2021||MI 3394 MACHINE||zip||62.38 KB||Login|