MI 3394 EU CE MultiTesterXA
Machine and switchboard testers
The MI 3394 CE MultiTesterXA is a portable instrument intended for electrical safety testing and CE certification of electrical appliances, machines and switchboards during the production. The instrument features in strong data management facility enabling the user to create custom auto-tests with predefined limits for pass/fail evaluation, to import predefined structure including test sequences or complete projects from PC software, plus strong memory organizer. The PC software MES-Manager enables the upload of automated test sequences, projects, downloading of test results to the PC, automatic data storage into a file, printing of test reports. Due to selected test functions, durable construction and accompanying PC SW package CE MultiTesterXA is the perfect instrument for electrical safety testing in the most demanding environments like laboratories, automated production lines or specialized workshops.
Building LV Installation
- IEC/EN 61557 Electrical safety in low voltage distribution systems up to 1 000 V AC and 1 500 V DC - Equipment for testing, measuring or monitoring of protective measures - series
- IEC/EN 61557 Electrical safety in low voltage distribution systems up to 1 000 V AC and 1 500 V DC - Equipment for testing, measuring or monitoring of protective measures - relevant parts
Electrical switchboards safety
- ESB Competences: Electrical Switchboards Safety Testing
- IEC/EN 61439-1 Low-voltage switchgear and controlgear assemblies - Part 1: General rules
- MST Competences: Machines Electrical Safety Testing
- IEC/EN 50191 Erection and operation of electrical test equipment
- IEC/EN 60950 Information technology equipment – Safety
Portable appliances safety
- PAT Competences: Portable Appliances Safety Testing
- EN 50699 Recurrent Test of Electrical Equipment
- EN 50678 General procedure for verifying the effectiveness of the protective measures of electrical equipment after repair
- IEC/EN 60335-1 Household and similar electrical appliances - Safety
- IEC/EN 60598-1 Luminaires - Part 1: General requirements and tests
- VDE 0701 Inspection after repair, modification of electrical appliances - periodic
- VDE 0702 Inspection on electrical appliances - general requirements for electrical safety
- IET COP 5th Ed., In-service Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment
Instrument safety towards user
- Directive EMC 89/336/EE on electromagnetic compatibility
- IEC/EN 61010-031 Amendment 1 - Safety requirements for electrical equipment for measurement, control and laboratory use - Part 031: Safety requirements for hand-held and hand-manipulated probe assemblies for electrical test and measurement
- High Voltage, programmed (AC/DC);
- High Voltage, burn test (optional A 1560);
- Continuity tests;
- Insulation resistance measurement;
- Substitute leakage current;
- Differential leakage current;
- Touch leakage current;
- PE-leakage current;
- Discharge time;
- Functional test (power P/S/Q, voltage, current, cos fi, frequency, ThdU, ThdI,PF).
- Data management: the instrument features in unique user friendly data management facility and state of the art memory organizer.
- Multiple test terminals: different test terminals enabling the user to choose from performing single tests or autosequences from single test socket.
- MicroSD: support for microSD memory card (8-GB supplied with the instrument) up to 32GB.
- Colour display: 3.4˝colour LCD display with touch screen.
- Hi-pot: high voltage AC (5.1kV at 500VA) and DC (6kV) test.
- Continuity: 4 – wire continuity test with selectable test current (0.2 A, 4 A, 10A, 25A) enabling precise measurements.
- Communication: 4 – RS232, USB, Ethernet and Bluetooth communication ports enabling downloading, uploading and remote control over instrument.
- Multi-system testing: the instrument can be used on TT, TN, IT and 115 V supply systems.
- Dimensions (w x h x l): 43,5 x 29,2 x 15,5 cm
- Mass (without accessories): 17 kg
|MI 3394 CE MultiTesterXA||en||2021||30.08.2021||Single leaflets||1.11 MB|
|MI 3394 CE MultiTesterXA||en||2017||30.08.2021||Brochure||8.54 MB|
|SW 1203 Metrel SDK||en||2022||10.11.2022||816.54 KB|
|MI 3394 CE MultiTesterXA||en||3.10.22||07.09.2022||20 752 432||5.64 MB||Login|
|MI 3394 CE MultiTesterXS||Multi-Language||2023||20.01.2023||zip||3.86 MB||Login|
|EU Declaration of Conformity||Multi-Language||06.07.2023||QR code||External link||Unknown|
|MI 3394 CE MultiTesterXA||en||1.2.3||13.07.2022||20 753 115||4.84 MB|
|SW 1201 Metrel Electrical Safety Manager (MESM)||Multi-Language||22.214.171.1244||31.05.2023||Readme||zip||354.23 MB||Login|
|SW 1304 aMESM Android||en||04.01.2021||QR code||External link||Unknown|
|Metrel AUTO SEQUENCEs||en||2021||11.03.2021||MI 3394 MACHINE||zip||62.38 KB||Login|
Where to buy?
Search for distributors and partners
Have a question?
Speak with a specialist