MI 3394 LB CE MultiTesterXA
Machine and switchboard testers
The LAB set is defined to cover requirements that are most often required in test laboratories or R&D department’s for type testing. One of the most important test to be carried out is the dielectric withstand test which can be destructive or non-destructive. The MI 3394 supports the execution of both. To execute the destructive withstanding test, the Burn Link Adapter (A 1560) must be used. The set includes also a set of professional HV test pistols for carrying out AC + DC HV tests safely. The rest of the available tests can be carried out via different test terminals. All the tested data can be stored on an 8GB micro SD card.
Building LV Installation
- IEC/EN 61557 Electrical safety in low voltage distribution systems up to 1 000 V AC and 1 500 V DC - Equipment for testing, measuring or monitoring of protective measures - series
- IEC/EN 61557 Electrical safety in low voltage distribution systems up to 1 000 V AC and 1 500 V DC - Equipment for testing, measuring or monitoring of protective measures - relevant parts
Electrical switchboards safety
- ESB Competences: Electrical Switchboards Safety Testing
- IEC/EN 61439-1 Low-voltage switchgear and controlgear assemblies - Part 1: General rules
- MST Competences: Machines Electrical Safety Testing
- IEC/EN 50191 Erection and operation of electrical test equipment
- IEC/EN 60950 Information technology equipment – Safety
Portable appliances safety
- PAT Competences: Portable Appliances Safety Testing
- IEC/EN 60335-1 Household and similar electrical appliances - Safety
- IEC/EN 60598-1 Luminaires - Part 1: General requirements and tests
- VDE 0701 Inspection after repair, modification of electrical appliances - periodic
- VDE 0702 Inspection on electrical appliances - general requirements for electrical safety
Instrument safety towards user
- IEC/EN 61010 Safety requirements for electrical equipment for measurement, control, and laboratory use - series
- IEC/EN 61010-2-030 Safety requirements for electrical equipment for measurement, control, and laboratory use - Part 2-030: Particular requirements for equipment having testing or measuring circuits
- High Voltage, programmed (AC/DC);
- High Voltage, burn test (optional A 1560);
- Continuity tests;
- Insulation resistance measurement;
- Substitute leakage current;
- Differential leakage current;
- Touch leakage current;
- PE-leakage current;
- Discharge time;
- Functional test (power P/S/Q, voltage, current, cos fi, frequency, ThdU, ThdI,PF).
- Execution of all single tests.
- Programmable High Voltage (AC + DC) test.
- HV burn test, with limited breakdown current.
- 4-wire continuity test.
- PASS/FAIL evaluation of test results.
- Execution of auto-test via test terminals of the instrument.
- Built-in microSD memory card (8GB supplied with the instrument).
- Dimensions (w x h x l): 43,5 x 29,2 x 15,5 cm
- Mass (without accessories): 17 kg
- Safety of portable appliances
|Datasheet||MI 3394 CE MultiTesterXA||en||2020||09.03.2020||Single leaflets||1.1 MB|
|Datasheet||MI 3394 CE MultiTesterXA||en||2017||18.03.2019||Brochure||8.47 MB|
|Datasheet||Ion SDK and Black-Box protocol||en||2020||07.10.2020||Brochure||835.94 KB||Login|
|Manual||MI 3394 CE MultiTesterXA||en||3.8.17||22.09.2020||20 752 432||5.28 MB||Login|
|PC Software||SW 1201 Metrel Electrical Safety Manager (MESM)||Multi-Language||188.8.131.5267||15.04.2021||Readme||zip||306.31 MB||Login|
|Android||SW 1304 aMESM Android||en||04.01.2021||Google Play||jpg||40.96 KB|
|Auto Sequences||Metrel AUTO SEQUENCEs||en||2021||11.03.2021||MI 3394 MACHINE||zip||62.38 KB||Login|