MI 3325 MultiServicerXD Featured
Machine and switchboard testers
The MI 3325 MultiServicerXD is a top-of-the-line multifunctional instrument covering diverse industrial applications, where ruggedness and reliability are a must. In Metrel range of the instruments it is introduced as a successor of MI 3321 MultiServicerXA. The new platform integrated in the MI 3325 MultiServicerXD features support for colour touch screen technology, advanced memory organizer including large SD card storage media and state of the art AUTOSEQUENCE®s.
Building LV Installation
- EISinsp Competences: Low Voltage Electrical Installation Safety Inspection
- EISc Competences: Low Voltage Electrical Installation Safety for Contractors and Maintainers
- IEC/EN 60364 Electrical Installations for Buildings series
- IEC/EN 60364-4-41 Electrical Installations for Buildings - Protection against electric shock
- AS / NZ 3017 Electrical installations – Verification guidelines
- BS 7671 IEE Wiring Regulations (18th edition)
Electrical switchboards safety
- ESB Competences: Electrical Switchboards Safety Testing
- IEC/EN 61439-1 Low-voltage switchgear and controlgear assemblies - Part 1: General rules
- IEC/EN 62271 High-voltage switchgear and controlgear - series
- MST Competences: Machines Electrical Safety Testing
- IEC/EN 50191 Erection and operation of electrical test equipment
- IEC/EN 60204-1 Safety of machinery - Electrical equipment of machines - Part 1: General requirements
- IEC/EN 60950 Information technology equipment – Safety
Portable appliances safety
- PAT Competences: Portable Appliances Safety Testing
- AWE Competences: Arc Welding Equipment Safety Testing
- EN 50699 Recurrent Test of Electrical Equipment
- IEC/EN 60335-1 Household and similar electrical appliances - Safety
- IEC/EN 60598-1 Luminaires - Part 1: General requirements and tests
- AS / NZ 3760 In-service safety inspection and testing of electrical equipment
- VDE 0701 Inspection after repair, modification of electrical appliances - periodic
- VDE 0702 Inspection on electrical appliances - general requirements for electrical safety
- IEC/EN 60974-4 Arc welding equipment - Part 4: Periodic inspection and testing
- IET COP 5th Ed., In-service Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment
Instrument safety towards user
- Continuity (2-wire & 4-wire), 0.2 A, 4 A, 10 A, 25 A + voltage drop @ 10 A;
- HV AC, HV AC programmable 100 V - 5100 V;
- Insulation resistance (Riso, Riso-S) 50 V, 100 V, 250 V, 500 V, 1000 V (DC);
- Sub-leakage current, (Isub, Isub-S) 110 V (AC), 230 V (AC);
- Z loop – fault loop impedance and prospective fault current (Ipsc, Ulpe, Uc(P));
- Zs rcd – fault loop impedance and prospective fault current in system with RCD (Ipsc, pe, Uc(P));
- Z line – line impedance and prospective short-circuit current (Ipsc, Uln);
- Functional test (power P/S/Q, voltage, current, cos fi, frequency, ThdU, ThdI, PF);
- Touch leakage current;
- RCD testing (RCD Uc, RCD t, RCD I);
- Differential leakage current;
- PE leakage current;
- Clamp current;
- Voltage, Frequency, phase rotation;
- Varistor test;
- Voltage drop;
- Discharging time.
- Touch screen: high resolution colour touch screen, 4.3” TFT.
- Double manipulation: keyboard and touch screen enable the user to control the instrument in any manner they like.
- Pre-defined AUTOSEQUENCE®s: enable the user simple and quick execution of test sequence for the chosen device.
- Support for RCD testing: A, AC, B, B+ and F RCDs.
- Testing of welding equipment (only in combination with A 1422): MultiServicerXD support testing of welding equipment in accordance with IEC/EN 60974-4.
- Functional inspections.
- Visual inspections.
- Custom inspections (visual and functional).
- Built-in help screens for referencing on site.
- Built-in fuse tables for automatic evaluation of the line / loop impedance result.
- Monitoring of all 3 voltages in real-time.
- Hi-pot: high voltage AC (5.1 kV @ 250 VA).
- Continuity: 4 – wire continuity test with selectable test current (0.2 A, 4 A, 10 A, 25 A) enabling precise measurements.
- Communication: RS-232, USB, Ethernet and Bluetooth communication ports enabling downloading, uploading and remote control over instrument.
- Multi-system testing: the instrument can be used on TT, TN, IT and 115 V supply systems.
- Automated RCD testing procedure (RCD AUTO).
- Automated impedance testing procedure (Z AUTO).
- Measurement filtering according to the selected area group.
- Large memory: support for microSD memory cards, 8 GB card already integrated in the instrument, although that can be expanded to 32 GB.
- PC SW Metrel ES Manager: enables creation of test structures, user-defined AUTOSEQUENCE®s, professional test reports and data transfer for archiving.
- Dimensions (w x h x l): 420 x 325 x 180 mm / 420 x 325 x 250 mm (with accessories)
- Mass: 13.3 kg / 15.1 kg (with accessories)
|Datasheet||MI 3325 MultiServicerXD||en||2021||30.08.2021||Single leaflets||2.68 MB|
|Datasheet||MI 3325 MultiServicerXD||en||2021||30.08.2021||Technical info||9.7 MB|
|Datasheet||Ion SDK and Black-Box protocol||en||2020||07.10.2020||Brochure||835.94 KB||Login|
|Manual||MI 3325 MultiServicerXD||en||1.5.8||29.06.2022||20752877||7.74 MB||Login|
|Guide||MI 3325 MultiServicerXD||en||1.2.3||13.07.2022||20 753 150||10.64 MB||Login|
|PC Software||SW 1201 Metrel Electrical Safety Manager (MESM)||Multi-Language||188.8.131.5276||22.09.2022||Readme||zip||347.26 MB||Login|
|Android||SW 1304 aMESM Android||en||04.01.2021||QR code||External link||Unknown|
|Auto Sequences||Metrel AUTO SEQUENCEs||en||2021||11.03.2021||MI 3325 MACHINE||zip||5.98 KB||Login|