MD 9930 Thermal camera New
MD 9930 is the go-to imager for most applications. Extremely versatile, with a great thermal resolution, it can view and check nearly any thermally stressed object. From electrical distribution boards, motors, bearings and friction, to hidden fault finding in the water supply or electrical systems in buildings. It can shoot both thermal, visible light and combined images that help with orientating and locating the fault from the image. Thermal focus is can be set manually and there is 32x digital zoom available. Cursors and central thermometer make images easy to read while thermal videos with high frame rate can follow quick changes in temperature. Audio comments can be added to the videos.
- Temperature difference.
- Very fast frame rate 50 hz;
- Automatic markers on screen (hot spots, cold spots, central);
- 4 different palletes;
- Lock and compare feature;
- Temperature in °C, °F or K;
- Laser pointer;
- LED flashlight;
- Thermal and visible light videos;
- Simultaneous storage of visible light and IR images for video;
- Live transmission of video over HDMI or USB;
- Included 8 GB micro SD card (for more than 6000 images);
- Included card reader for PC;
- PC software for image editing and report building included;
- Li-Ion batteries with long life;
- Internal memory;
- Hold image feature.
- Metrel IR analyser PC Software.
- Dimensions (w x h x l): 224 x 77 x 96 mm
- Mass (without accessories): 500 g
|Manual||MD 9930 Thermal camera||Multi-Language||1.1.3||28.01.2020||20 752 956||2.4 MB||Login|
|Datasheet||MD 9930 Thermal camera||en||2019||28.01.2020||199.79 KB|
|PC Software||IR Analyser||Multi-Language||1.0.7||28.01.2020||Readme||zip||14.82 MB||Login|